Live Your Passion. Love Your Career.
Time to focus on becoming the BEST you! We know you; being a stylist / artist is equal parts creativity, technique, talent, and ambition. If you have the passion, we have the opportunities. Hair Worx Salon + Beauty Bar is always looking for career-minded people with a friendly personality and hunger for knowledge to join our team. If you’re looking to continue your career to grow as a stylist and a professional, not just a job, we invite you to join our community and/or apply!
To apply for any of our current positions, please email a current/updated copy of your resume w/ cover letter listing your experience and education to: email@example.com. You will be notified via phone if you are selected for a group or individual interview.
Read how we suggest you Style Your Resume Here
All applications will remain Confidential and your current employer will NOT be contacted.
Do You Have What It Takes?
If you are interested in a career with Hair Worx Salon, we want to meet you! We are looking for the best, and for those with potential to become the best! Be your best self. Live your best life.
Download Employment Application Here
- Hair Stylist (All Levels) - Full or part-time position available for a technician with a minimum of 2 years in-salon experience.
- Hair Colorist - Full or part-time position available for a technician with a minimum of 2 years in-salon experience.
- Barber - Full or part-time position available for a technician with a minimum of 2 years in-salon experience.
- Esthetician - Full or part-time position available for a technician with a minimum of 2 years experience and full or partial clientele.
- Massage Therapist - Part-time position available for a technician with a minimum of 2 years experience. Following preferred.
- Makeup Artist - Part-time position available.
- Salon Manager - Full-time position available for experienced salon manager.
- Guest Experience Ambassador - Part-time position available for experienced salon receptionist.
- Stylist Assistant - No opening at this time.
We're always accepting applications for openings.
Our Career Path Offers:
- Upscale work environment in a Premium Shopping Location
- Freestylist hanging blowdryers, which help prevent shoulder pain and carpal tunnel
- Competitive hourly and commission pay structure
- No back bar fees - all products are provided for you
- Up to $3,000 signing bonus (3 years on-the-job experience and a following clientele require)
- In-salon Product education and advanced education opportunities
- Product and service discounts
- Retail commissions
- 32-hour set work schedule for full-time
- Career advancement within our corporation as we expand
- In the near future we hope to offer 401K and vacation
Our Values Include:
Results, Clarity, Accountability, Structure, Continued Growth & Education, A Driven Career Path, and Teamwork
We are passionate about helping people grow a great business and live well while pursuing their creative talents. Whether you’re just out of school or already have some experience, we are ready to support your journey to success. From classes on the newest techniques to redesigned salons and more, we’re reimagining a salon professional career and having tons of fun doing it. Join us!